Subject: Reply letter to visit to Estonia
From: "ABATI Valentina" <[email-masked]>
To: "vana RAM Info"
Cc: "DAGILE Agnese" <[email-masked]>, "DEL MINISTRO Martina" <[email-masked]>,Jörgen Talkop <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Triin Tomingas"
Date: Fri, 2 May 2025 14:06:24 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister,

On behalf of Mr Raffaele Fitto, Executive Vice-President of European 
Commission responsible for Cohesion and Reforms, please find enclosed a 
letter addressed to you in in reply to your invitation made during the 
meeting in March.

Yours faithfully,

Valentina Abati

Assistant

European Commission

Cabinet of Raffaele Fitto

Executive Vice-President for Cohesion and Reforms
BERL 11/137
B-1049 Brussels/Belgium

+32 2 29 81151

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above text cannot be regarded as an official position of the European 
Commission; any views expressed are exclusively those of the author. It is 
intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain 
confidential information.